The Queendom of Acherusia

A place to play Tiny Empires where people feel at home

Forums

Forum Home > Goof Talk > How many items do YOU have in your inventory and what folder holds the most items?

Rosaria Constantine
Site Owner

My inventory drives me crazy at times. How does crap crawl into my closet! I try to keep my inventory around 10K I'm  having garage sales, give to charity, drop at the dump, dump on my alts but the number of items keeps growing. I wonder what my biggest (sub)folder is!

--

Rosaria Constantine

Queen Mum

March 2, 2011 at 4:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rosaria Constantine
Site Owner

OK, today I have 11,744  items in my inventory. Just emptied my trash (was at 12,227). My clothing folder holds the most items, more specific: it it's my shirts/tops/tanks folder that keep growing. Hundreds of them and yet I have only a few favorites I wear. Am I a Shirtoholic? Guess we all have something that makes other people raise their eyebrow :) I swear. I stop when I hit 1K shirts :=D

--

Rosaria Constantine

Queen Mum

March 2, 2011 at 4:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Pixie Kobichenko
Administrator
I had about 45,000 items a few months ago. I did a massive purge Benjamin Linus would have love. What I have the most of though is grasses, trees, & flowers. I love creating my own pixelated paradise in SL. Next is w/o a doubt gestures & then pictures, imported from RL & taken in SL.
--

if i had the chance i'd ask the world to dance & i'd be dancing with myself *?`*☆*?`*

March 2, 2011 at 4:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandra

You know in real socks seems to walk away......but secondlife gives them you 3 times to much back thats the whole problem, if i say difrent means i am shopoholic  pixel.... soooo that my excuse for fast growing inventory;)

March 2, 2011 at 4:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Andy Harcassle

I have 9809 items in my inventory.  My largest folder is building, but like our king my clothing folder runs a close second.  compared to a few people i know that have upwards of 60K items i think i'm doing well  lol

March 2, 2011 at 5:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rosaria Constantine
Site Owner

Sandra at March 2, 2011 at 4:57 PM

You know in real socks seems to walk away......but secondlife gives them you 3 times to much back thats the whole problem, if i say difrent means i am shopoholic  pixel.... soooo that my excuse for fast growing inventory;)

now I still don't know what your fattest folder is, lemme guess: hairs? hehe

--

Rosaria Constantine

Queen Mum

March 2, 2011 at 5:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sandra

nope, gowns , so few stockings they seem to grow to  and boots are bit of a problem with me i want all colors from my favorits ,mumbles does that make me......?

March 2, 2011 at 5:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

~SIN~

Stares blankly at the number at the top of her inventory....38k~ .....might be sale day soon.

My fattest folder would have to be hairs, followed very closely by gestures and then ....toys.....lol let ur imagination run riot =)

March 2, 2011 at 5:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alexa Monroe

My inventory has 9815 items in it. Pretty good for an avatar that was created on Jan. 14, 2011.

Biggest folder?

Bags.

I keep copies of all the bags of things I've purchased so I can retrieve lost inventory if necessary. As long as taking the inventory from the bag didn't empty it, that is. Those I throw away.

March 2, 2011 at 5:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Svet & Ava

I have a little over 12k items, and I just cleared trash. My biggest folder is clothes (wich makes sence) and 2nd and 3rd are landmarks and callingcards. My inv is pretty much well organized, and I don't keep crap ppl give me randomly. No offence :P

Ow and btw, Ava's biggest folder ?

You guessed it : GUNZ  :O

--

Svet aka Ava :P

June 22, 2011 at 5:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Queen Mum Rosie
Administrator

My biggest folder may well now be fish . . . .I blame Jeff :p

August 20, 2011 at 8:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Morta

Ok, until 2 months ago I tried to keep my inventory down to between 10k and 15k. However, with the total distraction of falling in love and getting married ( :D ) I now seem to have over 25k items!!!

My biggest folder is definitely Landscape/Homes, closely followed by Clothing lol

Ooh I forgot i also have a storage acorn with um... a lot of items in but it only counts as 1 item in my inventory, Yay!!!

August 27, 2011 at 9:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.